Take advantage of the opportunity to surf the net free of charge using our WiFi wireless connection within Silesia SC shopping arcade.
Rules for WiFi use in SC Silesia
- The service user is only entitled to use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The user bears all responsibility for any damage caused as a result of misuse of the internet connection or not observing these terms and conditions.
- The service user may not use the service to send unwanted information or messages (especially e-mails) to third parties. The service user further cannot use the service to spread information in conflict with the law or contrary to accepted principles of morality.
- The provider bears no responsibility for the content of information received through the service, in particular the accuracy and fullness of such information.
- The provider bears no responsibility for any damage to the service user’s hardware or software, data loss or other loss caused through use of the service.
- The user must use only legal programmes and means which are in accordance with Czech laws in force.
- The user may only use the IP address they are assigned by the Provider’s DHCP server.
- The Provider may restrict user access to selected web presentations and websites, especially those containing pornography or providing data which are subject to copyright law, or contain information of a racist, fascist, terrorist or otherwise dangerous nature. The Provider is entitled to set up the latest rules for authorised and unauthorised access in accordance with the law and at his own discretion.
- The Participant is only entitled to use the service in a way which is in accordance with relevant binding laws, the operating terms and conditions of public telecommunication services and the instructions of the Provider.
- The Participant is not allowed to misuse the telecommunication network connection, especially using it for other than standard purposes.
Opava, 25. 5. 2018